I show an image that I have recently uploaded to my Monterey Trees series. I also write a little about different papers I used for test printing.
In this post, I discuss some of the roadblocks I have encountered while working on my Winter Tulips series, and present the partial results of my efforts.
I present the results of my photography project “folhas secas”: twelve black and white photographs of dry leaves are now on my portfolio.
This is the fourth post about my project “Folhas Secas”. I talk about test printing my photos as a means to help me choose my “best work” to post on my online portfolio.
I explain the basic differences in the leaves of tropical and Mediterranean-climate plants and show one of the sets-ups I use to photograph leaves when using artificial light.
My first steps working on the project “Folhas Secas” included defining my vision, laying out a set of guidelines to work with, taking test shots, and finding a logical way to organize them.
While in Brazil, I started a project photographing decaying leaves, which I will continue to execute and talk about in future posts.
Monterey county in California is a beautiful wild place for photography but the wind, topology of landscape and haze make it difficult to get a good shot.